Shah Rukh Khan-starer Chennai Express, one of the biggest Bollywood grossers on 2013, used Big Data & Analytics solutions by IT services firm Persistent Systems to drive social media and digital marketing campaigns.
“Shah Rukh Khan and the success of Chennai Express have proved that social media is the channel of the future and that it presents unique opportunities to marketers and brands, at an unbeatable ROI (return on investment),” Persistent Systems CEO (eMee & Business Head) Siddhesh Bhobe said.
- Chennai Express Derails… (pearlofthoughts.wordpress.com)
- Box Office Queen (celebritydiariesblog.wordpress.com)
- 2013, the year of box office records, expanding territories and independent (movies.ndtv.com)
- ‘Chennai Express’ among top trends of 2013 (dnaindia.com)
- Chennai Express is the only Hindi film in World Top trends for 2013 (bollywoodtree.wordpress.com)
- ‘Krrish 3′ Breaks ‘Chennai Express’ Box-Office Record (worldsannakhan.com)
- Shahrukh Khan announces Eid 2015 release (anushka86arora.wordpress.com)
- Chennai Express In The List of Top Ten Most Searched Movies of 2013 Worldwide (bollybreakingnews.wordpress.com)
- Chennai Express (2013) : Music Review (shirshathakur1.wordpress.com)