Technologies make it possible to augment human performance in physical, emotional and cognitive areas. The main benefit to enterprises in augmenting humans with technology is to create a more capable workforce. For example, consider if all employees had access to wearable technology that could answer any product or service question or pull up any enterprise data at will. The ability to improve productivity, sell better or serve customer better will increase significantly. Enterprises interested in these technologies should look to bioacoustic sensing, quantified self, 3D bioprinting, brain-computer interface, human augmentation, speech-to-speech translation, neurobusiness, wearable user interfaces, augmented reality and gesture control.
- Augmented reality (modelmeriverisland.wordpress.com)
- Research and Markets: Breakthroughs in Augmented Reality Technology set to Completely Change the Global Virtual Reality Industry (sys-con.com)
- Virtual Reality & Augmented Reality Market Worth 1.06 Billion by 2018 – New Report by MarketsandMarkets (virtual-strategy.com)
- Augmented reality technology is here to stay (liquid-state.com)
- Augmented Reality (modelmeriverisland.wordpress.com)
- Construction Augmented Reality (mattbdreaming.wordpress.com)
- Augmented Reality Gets Real (Infographic) (business2community.com)